5 BENEFITS OF HAVING A SPARE CAR KEY
Like many other things in life, you don't realize how much you need a spare key until it's too late.
It doesn't come to mind immediately for many of us, but it can be a lifesaver in many situations.
So let's go over just a few benefits of having a spare car key!
- Lockouts: For those of us who have locked ourselves out of our car or home, we know the panic that sets in when we're locked out. An extra key allows us access if we make the mistake of leaving our keys in our vehicle.
- Key Durability: Whether you want to alternate keys monthly to preserve them or save your original and wear down the copy. Having a spare key can keep you from wearing down your original key and can prevent issues down the road.
- Convenience This may fall into the category of a first-world problem, but you can prevent the headache of having to change keys between friends and family consistently. Calling a trusted friend is cheaper than calling a locksmith or tow company!
- Peace of Mind: A spare car key can provide peace of mind in several ways. Running late for work? Don't want to leave a friend hanging? Having a spare key can save you the anxiety of running late for anything important. You don't have to worry about misplacing your original keys in the moment. Even in the worst-case scenario of losing your keys, you're not entirely out of luck because you have another copy.
- Save Money: Last but not least is the financial element of saving money. Having a spare created costs money upfront but can save you tons on the back end. Sometimes, it's easier and cheaper to make a key if you have a spare compared to starting from nothing. Let's face the truth. Time = Money. Waiting for a locksmith, not to mention paying for the services, really can add up.
Making a spare key can go a long way in protecting your peace of mind and your wallet. Don't wait until it's too late to get a backup. To get a spare key made in Ashland, VA, look no further than Ferber's Tire and Auto Service!